Digital Media Supervisor
Are you a Digital Media Supervisor?
The Digital Media Supervisor must have demonstrated expertise with media planning and buying across channels, with a strong emphasis on digital media, and understands how digital fits in a client’s overall marketing/media strategy. The ideal candidate is detail-oriented, proficient at managing multiple projects, highly organized, analytical, exhibits strong leadership qualities and possess effective communication skills. The position should ensure that all aspects of a campaign – strategy, plan development, execution, reporting, client communication – are executed seamlessly by all team members involved and make sure clients’ needs and expectations are fulfilled.
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with internal and external stakeholders and clients, including cross-functional teams such as account, creative, and analytics
- Stay apprised of industry standards, new media partners, and opportunities, circulating updates and innovations with internal teams and clients
- Evaluate media opportunities, prepare media POVs and case studies, and oversee development and presentation of media plans for assigned clients
- Lead client status calls and presentations, and provide assistance with new business pitches
- Help train, mentor, and develop digital team members
- Demonstrate deep understanding of digital media trends and concepts, with an ability to convey complex and technical information in ways that stakeholders with varying levels of digital expertise can understand
- Maintain and oversee account digital media budgets and ensure proper and timely invoice reconciliation occurs
- Digital media execution and oversight may include programmatic display, mobile, streaming video, audio, paid social, search, native, etc.
- Exhibit strong analytical skills and ability to tie results to client business objectives and key performance indicators, providing relevant metrics and measurement strategies for digital media campaigns
- Have strong problem-solving skills when working within technical environments as well as with a client’s unique parameters
- 7+ years media planning/buying or equivalent marketing experience, preference for agency experience
- Demonstrated knowledge and expertise of media concepts, trends, and innovations with emphasis on digital media
- Experience with coaching and training and/or management of direct reports
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite of products (Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint) and applicable media research tools and platforms (e.g. 3rd-party ad servers, AdWords, comScore, MRI, Google Analytics, etc.)
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Proven ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects effectively and work well under pressure to deliver high quality work within tight deadlines